Since its founding in 1991, Safe Harbor Center has counted among its greatest blessings the vision, leadership, and generosity of the philanthropic business community who have found Safe Harbor to be an excellent means to achieve the objectives of both public service and corporate responsibility. From small businesses to large corporations, Safe Harbor’s Corporate Partners have been integral to the growth and energy surrounding the pursuit of its ultimate mission to provide services that promote security and stability for at-risk families, children, and individuals.
Safe Harbor Corporate Partners help change lives — not only the lives of the children and families we serve, but those of everyone they touch. This includes the many corporations and employees who lend their support to make a significant difference in the lives of our community’s most vulnerable citizens.
Today, as one of our community’s most critical nonprofit organizations, Safe Harbor Center provides its Corporate Partners with real and tangible evidence that their support truly makes a difference during a time where “corporate social responsibility” has become an increasingly visible corporate metric.
Safe Harbor works to tailor an organization’s involvement by developing a winning combination of high-voltage public relations and employee engagement opportunities to meet the needs of the company with the expectation for a maximum return on investment.
Apart from the substantial scope for branding and promotion, Safe Harbor provides Corporate Partners with year-round exposure through a wide variety of special events and programmatic initiatives, public relations campaigns, and meaningful volunteer service opportunities.
Safe Harbor views its Corporate Partners as much more than typically described “sponsors”. Safe Harbor views the philanthropic support of the business community as a strategic partnership and investment in the health of communities in which we live, work, and play. Most importantly, corporate partnerships help provide a comprehensive range of programs and services to serve abused, abandoned, neglected, and homeless children and youth throughout Coastal Georgia.
Corporate Partnership Objectives
- Provide maximum value and exposure of the partner’s brand, products, and services among Safe Harbor constituents including, donors, volunteers, sponsors, and the general public
- Leverage Safe Harbor events and community outreach initiatives by tapping into a wealth of consumers, crossing all racial, ethnic, educational, geographical, social, and economic lines
- Foster teamwork, company pride, and corporate wellness among company employees through meaningful volunteer engagement and event participation
- Strengthen the partner’s position as a devoted supporter of children and youth in Coastal Georgia and commitment to corporate citizenship
- Provide opportunities for partners to entertain clients and reward high-performing employees